POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS : Re: rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS Server Time
30 Apr 2024 22:05:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS
From: MABLCI
Date: 3 Oct 2004 14:00:00
Message: <web.41603be92c6d503c68765b080@news.povray.org>
Thanks again.
I added the "inlcude folder" so I am not getting the "include" error any
more.
Sorry to be a bother again but now I am getting another error

Possible Parse Error: Could not find file
'/Users/markbaum/Desktop/Tiam1.inc'
File Tiam1 line 280
Parse Error: Cannot open include file /Users/markbaum/Desktop/Tiam1.inc.
File Tiam1 line 280
Parse Warning: Check that the file is in a directory specifed with a +L
switch or 'Library_Path='
..INI item. Standard include files are in the include directory or folder.
Please read your
documentation carefully.
File Tiam1 line 280

Also I noticed that my Scene pane didn't have any other folders when I added
the
include folder. Should it have the Scene folder also?

Mark